As an independent, whole-of-market broker, the Revolution Finance Brokers team is proud to offer impartial, professional advice to businesses and investors looking for all kinds of lending and mortgages.
We leverage our expertise to recommend lending products that best suit your requirements, and commercial mortgages that fit with your property and borrowing needs.
Being independent means that we can negotiate deals with any lender across the UK markets, without being tied into specific brands or niches that might not be the most competitive funding for your business.
We aim to always secure the right funding, at the lowest cost, and to focus on transparency throughout the process. Hence, every client is 100% satisfied with the professional service we deliver.
The Revolution Brokerage team includes consultants with specific expertise in commercial mortgages for:
- Hospitality and leisure industry properties, such as hotels, restaurants, bars and fitness facilities.
- Offices and semi-commercial spaces, including investment properties, live-in businesses and multi-purpose premises.
- Commercial locations including office blocks, industrial workspaces, warehouses and storage facilities.
- Healthcare properties, such as care homes, social care properties and hospices.
- Professional premises for healthcare, educational and surgical professionals, including veterinarians.
- Land and agricultural sites, including farmland and farm buildings.
When it comes to 'non-standard' lending, we stand apart with the experience to negotiate deals for unusual premises, bad credit companies, new start-up businesses and investors who have found it challenging to secure the right lending elsewhere.
How Do Commercial Mortgages Work?
You might be thinking of applying for a commercial mortgage to:
- Buy a commercial property.
- Invest in a business.
- Raise finance from an existing company asset.
In any of these scenarios, there are multiple funding options to choose between. They include unsecured business loans, asset finance and commercial mortgages as some of the most popular products.
Can I Get a Commercial Mortgage to Buy Business Premises?
Most applicants will be eligible for one form of financing or another - and the best option all depends on meeting the lender policies as closely as possible.
Commercial lenders will consider things such as:
- How much deposit you have.
- What your credit history looks like.
- Whether the business has a good credit score.
- Your profit margins and repayment affordability.
- How viable the investment proposition is.
Our role is to understand what capital you need to raise, explore the circumstances, and then scour the UK commercial lending market to recommend the most appealing options.
The Three Stages to a UK Commercial Mortgage Application
- Contact the Revolution Brokers team on 0330 304 3040 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will organise a good time for an expert consultant in your sector to get in touch to discuss what funding you need.
- Your advisor will search the UK market for the best products and deals that they believe fit with your eligibility and funding requirements.
- You decide whether to proceed, in which case your consultant creates the application, and negotiates favourable terms on your behalf.