Stamp Duty Calculator
Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) is one of the more significant costs involved in buying a home, and often a source of stress and confusion!
Revolution Brokers has created our stamp duty calculator to help you work out in just a few clicks exactly what stamp duty you might expect to pay.
Along with a comprehensive guide about how taxes differ on different types of property and for different types of buyers, you can learn:
Stamp Duty Calculator
- How stamp duty varies between regions
- Whether you need to pay stamp duty as a first-time buyer
- Why understanding stamp duty is essential as an investor
- How to reclaim back refundable stamp duty
Buy To Let Mortgage Calculator
Buy-to-let mortgages are a great lending tool for many property investors and landlords.
However, the market is vast, and with so many different lenders to compare, it can be complex to clearly understand which rates are cheaper, and what the long-term costs will be.
Use our buy-to-let calculator for help with:
- Working out the total you can borrow
- Comparing different types of purchase and the overall cost
- Choosing between different investments
- Calculating how much income you need to make per month from a new asset
Revolution Brokers buy-to-let calculator helps you to quickly see what your costs look like, how these compare, and what return you will make on your investment.
Buy to Let Calculator
How much can I borrow:Residential Mortgage Calculator?
One of the most common questions we are asked is - how much can I borrow? Rather than spending lots of time trying to assess what different lenders might offer you, our mortgage calculator instantly shows you what budget you should be working with.
This mortgage borrowing calculator assists with:
- Understanding how to work out your annual income for joint applications and self-employed mortgages
- Seeing what paperwork you will need to demonstrate your income to a lender
- Knowing what total mortgage value you might expect to secure
- Helping you understand what property values you can look at for your house move or first-time purchase
Check out our handy guide for more detail on what sorts of mortgage to consider, and how to secure a mortgage if you have been turned down before.
How much can I borrow?
Mortgage Repayment Calculator
Comparing mortgages or understanding what your mortgage offer will cost you each month is essential.
You need to know what costs are involved, what monthly outgoings to budget for, and how different offers compare directly to each other.
The Revolution Brokers mortgage calculator will show you:
- How much your mortgage will cost every month
- How different types of mortgage compare
- How much you need to budget for fees and costs
- How interest rates make a difference to your monthly outgoings
With lenders all using different terms, it can feel impossible to make an educated decision about which offers the best value - but worry no more, check out our mortgage repayment calculator for an immediate answer!
Calculate Mortgage Payments
Bridging Loan Finance Calculator
Bridging finance can help cover any number of requirements but is also a minefield of different rates, terms, security requirements and eligibility.
For the easiest possible way to understand your bridging loan costs, and work out the real price of your lending, take a look at the Revolution Brokers bridging loan calculator.
We will help you:
- Calculate total fees - including valuation costs, admin charges, legal fees and exit penalties
- Compare loan terms and the overall cost associated
- Understand how long your optimal bridging loan term should be
Our useful guide will also explain the finer details of bridging finance, what factors to keep in mind, and how to avoid paying over the odds.
Bridging Loan Calculator
Residential & Commercial Bridging Loan Calculator
If you are considering refurbishing your property, you are likely trying to compare the costs of different types of bridging loan. Our refurbishment bridging loan calculator can be used for:
- Residential properties
- First or second charges
- Commercial refurbishments
- Semi-commercial developments
- Land assets with a planning bridge
Take the guesswork out of your lending, with a fast and straightforward calculator to understand what the total costs will be, and which bridging loans offer the very best deal.
Residential & Commercial Bridge Calculator
Development Finance Calculator
Understanding the actual cost of development finance is critical for property investors to choose profitable lending to support their projects.
Our calculator works out for you:
- What terms will be most cost-effective for your development
- How much you should budget into your project costs for finance fees
- How profitable your development will be
Whether you are a first-time developer looking to negotiate the development finance world, or an experienced investor comparing different quotes, the Revolution Brokers development finance calculator is an efficient way to take the legwork out of your investments.
Commercial Mortgage Calculator
The Revolution commercial mortgage calculator can help you instantly assess the comparative costs and benefits between commercial mortgage options.
Use our calculator to assess commercial mortgages for:
- Property purchases or investments
- Remortgaging to achieve more competitive rates
- Remortgaging to raise capital finance
Our commercial mortgage calculator can instantly help you understand what your mortgage costs will be, and consider the impact of different LTV ratios against your planned investments.
Commercial Mortgage Calculator