Commercial Property Finance
Commercial property mortgages are available to businesses and investors who require financing to purchase properties or raise financing against them, either for commercial use or as an investment property to add to their portfolio.
Commercial property lending
Revolution Finance Brokers commercial team specialise in the commercial property lending sector. We help a variety of businesses secure their ideal mortgage lending for:
- Acquisition of new commercial premises
- New businesses and investors
- Professional property development businesses
- Finance for trading businesses
- Portfolio expansion projects
Finance against commercial property mortgages
Businesses may need mortgage finance to purchase or invest in a property. They may also need to raise capital leveraged against the value of their property assets, or need another type of commercial property lending to assist with their cash flow requirements.
Revolution Brokers offer the full spectrum of commercial property mortgage loans, and each offer is tailored to your business and your requirements.
Options for commercial property lending include:
- Bridging finance - short-term commercial property lending
- Commercial property mortgages and remortgages
- Limited company mortgages
- HMO finance lending
- Buy to let investment mortgages
- Commercial property lending for auction purchases
- Property development finance
- Borrowing for property investor projects
- VAT loans against property assets
Whether you are looking to buy a new property or refinance an existing property, there is a commercial property mortgage loan available to suit your requirements.
Factors in commercial property lending
There are lots of factors to consider in securing the most attractive lending rates and terms, to raise the financing you need.
Revolution Brokers work closely with every client to understand what you need to raise financing for, how long the funds are required, and what type of commercial property lending will be best suited to your criteria.
Our professional advisors will look at different factors to offer independent advice about the best direction for you to move forward in. These can include:
- What the funding is required for.
- Whether your commercial property mortgage will be in your name or the name of a business.
- If the business is a limited company or another type of commercial entity.
- What sort of property you wish to secure your lending against.
- How much deposit you have available.
- Whether the property is VAT registered.
- How close you are to buying, and how fast you need your funds.
- Whether you have any adverse credit history to consider.
- What the price of the property is, and the anticipated rental revenue.
Rates on commercial property mortgage loans
Different mortgage providers will all have criteria and types of projects and properties they will and will not lend against.
Using an independent broker means that you have access to the entirety of the commercial property lending market and that we assess on your behalf which products are most competitive, and align with your financing needs.
Revolution Brokers act as an advocate on behalf of every client, and not only source the most competitive deals for your needs, but negotiate with commercial property lending providers on your behalf.
Every commercial project is different, and so should your mortgage be. Use Revolution Brokers for a genuinely independent and bespoke lending solution.
Give us a call on 0330 304 3040, or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get the ball rolling on securing your ideal commercial property mortgage!